Looking for Mentor

Squatchhhammer

Active User
Registered
Hello everyone. I am still very new to this forum and still finding new things and new people. I am posting here to look for a mentor. I can help somewhat with someone that is starting with machining since I had taken classes but keep in mind I'm still very new to this too. As of this moment I do NOT have any machines, just very little tooling. All I own is a few HSS cutters I had made in school along with most of the projects that are tools in of themselves. Only powertool I own is a dremel with the drill press stand and that was for my wargaming/modeling hobby. I live in Lansing, MI so I am willing to have a 3 hour total travel time mainly due to the fact I want to have as much time to work on projects. Closer the better but I dont mind working with multiple guys. I really would like to start up a meetup/group for my area specifically or at least the surrounding region and get members both new and old into it.

Also for you guys living in or around Denver that either dont have machines or have one or two, this is the place to look at http://www.clubworkshop.com/ .

Back