Leveling Pm935tv

oldhank60

Registered
Registered
I want to level the table on my 935 , does anyone have a part number for leveling pads that will work, since the base in 8" it will take a long threaded rod to reach floor, I have no idea where to buy leveling pads that will fit something with that long of a shaft.

Does anyone know what size thread the holes in the base of the PM935TV are, if I have to I will buy all thread and make the pad , I don't want to guess on thread size as I am 20 miles to store where I can purchase all thread. I think it will be metric other than that its just a s guess.

The feet that came with mine were a steel puck looking pad (about 3" in diameter) with a long threaded rod which would thread down through and into a concave part of the puck through the cast base. Sorry, I don't know what size the threaded base is. I particularly didn't care for that design plus the mill table was quite a bit lower than I liked so I opted to fabricate a 8-ish inch high base for my mill to sit on and bolted the base directly to the bottom of the mill's casting. I then simply used the same 1/2"-13 TECO leveling feet that I used on my lathe and leveled it up once in position.

I much prefer the height of my PM935TV now compared to having it sit purely on the floor on its cast base.

Mike.

I did not get any type of leveling feet with mine, I am not sure if I want to raise it up off floor or not. I want it level and bolted to floor

Back