Let's talk , Cincinnati Toolmaster 1A and 1B

Rockin right along Josh. PS dont forget to remove the table locks they get gummed up and sluggish. My X was a little sticky carb cleaner tap tap tap and a magnet more taps, cleaner finally came out with my magnet. "just notice the way you take it out its got a end taper to match the V way. good job!

Here is how you clean the toolmasters coolant tank !

Simple green and boiling water . I sealed the tank off with a temporary plate until I make a thicker plate to close off the old pump attachment . I then poured the boiling water and simple green in the tank . I think this will work great I'm letting it sit over night and then ill suck it out with the wet vac .
8egarajy.jpg
emyruma8.jpg
tupyzube.jpg
aza6eqe7.jpggese8uvu.jpg

It took me four adapters to fit to the flare fitting in the mill . I also picked up loc-line coolant hose and nozzles . Cleaned up the hydraulic needle valve .

And here is my pump
syby5yme.jpg

Ok to update this project... I have all the electronics to get the mill working now I just had to make some money and not work on he mill for a week or two. Of course I am spending it all on parts for the mill and cold cut saw but details !

Here is the thread to the ER16 collet chuck I bought for the hardinge c series collets to adapt to the ER 1/32-3/8"

http://www.Hobby-Machinist.com/showthread.php?t=17404

Just wait till you guys see what parts I got on this panel :) . Cal knows ! He has seriously helped me out beyond repay!

Very smart man ^ .

I'm getting very excited about bringing this project together! I just ordered my coolant and some samples of almost dry coolant . Been bombarding companies for samples to see what I think is the best out there!

Josh

Back