Lets See Your Shop!

I thought i posted my shop in here but i didnt.
I just took these and I use my shop every day so excuse the mess of 10 projects going at the same time.
if my heath does not permit me to do anything i'm still in here. I'm either not home, sleeping or in my shop. I dont watch tv very often.
steve

DSCF0506.JPG DSCF0507.JPG DSCF0508.JPG DSCF0509.JPG DSCF0510.JPG DSCF0511.JPG DSCF0512.JPG

Nice shop Steve. I have been really impressed with your CNC conversions!

Kevin

Here's my little shop where I get to play... sorry about the shaky pics... It's from my phone. Need to find a decent camera.

WP_000178.jpg WP_000179.jpg WP_000180.jpg WP_000181.jpg

Last edited:
Need to burn a bit... still have not finished moving in...sho005.jpg Taken from the entry. Here's one from behind the pile:sho001.jpg

sho005.jpg sho001.jpg

it looks like you have a lot of room that will be nice
steve

Tamper,
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. In answer to your question about the small lathe that I failed to mention, it is a Sears Atlas 12" X 24".

Tamper,
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. In answer to your question about the small lathe that I failed to mention, it is a Sears Atlas 12" X 24".

Nothing to be sorry about!!! I still love the way you have your shop set up!!!:thumbsup:

Not mine........Just in charge or keeping it all going and managed. This is our first year lab at the community college that I instruct at. Still have the grinding room and the CNC lab. Wire & sinker EDM, Rapid Prototype machine, CNC Mill, Lathe, and a new laser on the way.

2012-11-26 15.32.49.jpg 2012-11-26 15.33.54.jpg

Not mine........Just in charge or keeping it all going and managed. This is our first year lab at the community college that I instruct at. Still have the grinding room and the CNC lab. Wire & sinker EDM, Rapid Prototype machine, CNC Mill, Lathe, and a new laser on the way.
those piccies fair make your heart sing. nice work

living in belgium space is very expencive so i only got limited place to make me a little machine shop
i dit not want the machines in the house so i modified my garage
knock down a wall changed the opening direction from the door to the outside
everything started with the purchase of a sheldon 10x56 lathe
i went to look at it and bought it imidiatly and tryed to fit it in my van with only 1"hight clearence it just fitted.IMAG0034.jpg

muur1.jpg
down go the wall

instald some lights and power outlets

and installed the lathe

then a got the drill/mill machine and cabinet for free

for now that is about it it is getting close to freezing and i am looking for some heating divice now
so i can continue to build my little shop

IMAG0034.jpg muur1.jpg shop.jpg shop1.jpg

Back