Lets See Your Shop!

sheesh
my kitchen isnt that clean.
really really nice
steve

i dit not now some one had my dream for real . don't say you got a 1000 yards shooting range and a dragstrip in the garden also :thumbsup::thumbsup:
nice nice nice

Dreams can come true. No shooting range or drag strip. But, here are the paint both and office.

Paint_Booth.JPG Shop_Int-1.JPG Shop_Int-2.JPG Office_Int-1.JPG Office_Int-2.JPG Office_Int-3.JPG

I didn't see any Sinclair stuff. Scrach that, I do now after I went back and saw them hanging fro the ceiling and the one on the wall sticking out like a deer!

Thanks for all of the positive comments. I have been off line for the past week due to an on the job back injury. the worst part is that I miss going out and playing with the iron. The hit and miss engine is a 1922 Herculese built Economy, 1.5 Hp, and I am also restoring a 1911 Associated 1 3/4 hp.

Thanks for all of the positive comments. I have been off line for the past week due to an on the job back injury. the worst part is that I miss going out and playing with the iron. The hit and miss engine is a 1922 Herculese built Economy, 1.5 Hp, and I am also restoring a 1911 Associated 1 3/4 hp.

Hope you get to feeling better loggerhogger. If you can since your hurt, could you tell us some more about your lathes? I spied one sitting on your bench behind your big lathe.

Thanks,
Chris

This is my Myford lathe. I purchased it from the original owner who had it for 18 years but who seldom used it because he had larger machines available to him at work. I made the table and with the multiple layers and steel top I am sure it probably weighs more than the lathe. I put in a slightly more powerful motor, new spindle bearings, some bushings, and replaced the belt with a segmented one. As everyone, I wish I had bought a bigger lathe but this one is made in England and well made and precise.Myford lathe picture two.jpegmyford lathe picture one.jpeg This is my Bridgeport. It was 7 years old when I bought it in 2004. I had a machine technician replace a couple of bearings and install new vari discs. I later disassembled the head myself and installed new back gears.Bridgeport picture number one.jpg These are some pictures of the balance of my garage shop. shop picture number 2.jpegshop picture number 3.jpegshop picture number four.jpegshop picture number one.jpeg

Myford lathe picture two.jpeg myford lathe picture one.jpeg Bridgeport picture number one.jpg shop picture number 2.jpeg shop picture number 3.jpeg shop picture number four.jpeg shop picture number one.jpeg

Very nice Brnoczech! I like how organized everything is.

Kevin

Hi Folks,
I had a major tidy up so I am not so embarrassed to show off my modest
"Man Cave".

I wish I had the space and the machines that some of you have.

Tool Envy aside it is amazing what can be achieved in a small 6X4 metre workshop.
The room itself is in the basement, off to one side of the car garage.
Yes that is carpet on the floor, one must have some comfort................

Please be gentle with me........
Kindest Regards
Beagles

Work-Bench-Desk.jpg Reference-Books.jpg My-Birthday-Present.jpg Unimat-3-Lathe.jpg Emco-FB2-Milling-Machine.jpg Milling-Tooling-Stand-2.jpg Emco-Super-11.jpg Tooling.jpg Work-Bench-Storage.jpg Bandsaw.jpg

Back