Let's See Your Mini Lathe/mill Setups!

Actually it's about 7 m below sea level.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

Hoi Zathros, I have a friend who lives & works in Middleburg (we worked for the same company) and have traveled there a number of times. On one trip he took me to the "highest point" in Zeeland - it was on a bridge - don't remember the name or what it was over - - and was never really sure that he wasn't just pulling my leg. Truly beautiful country and people - some of the best of both I've had the good fortune to be associated with.

dave

Here's my work space. I have entirely too much crap stuffed along one wall of a two-car garage. Believe it or not, I still get two cars in here too.

mcpsfq.jpg

Bambam-That is the most complicated mini lathe I have ever seen !!!:) Do you also have a larger lathe to fit in with that Bridgeport mill?

Here is mine. First photo is a Grizzly G0781 mini-mill on a watchmaker's bench, next is my Sherline bench which started out years ago as a railroad modeling bench. Last is my MaxiMat7 lathe.

1-20170721_192911.jpg

1-20170721_193021.jpg

1-20170721_192935.jpg

I picked up a Husky roll around work bench like the ones pictured in the first few posts. It's a good stand for my 7 x 14 Grizzly lathe. It's not as heavy as a Snap On toolbox, but it works well enough and doesn't cost a fortune.

Welcome to HM Moper. Nice shop.

Back