Learned something new about ball bearings.

Well, I ordered a couple of them from cyberweld since I need some tungsten electrodes as well.
But after I added up the cost of 2 of the tools plus shipping from Summit Racing it would have been $25 anyway.

That's why I love ordering online from places like cyberweld. Free shipping and no sales tax. 8)

Highpower link=topic=1483.msg8529#msg8529 date=1301758899 said:
Well, I ordered a couple of them from cyberweld since I need some tungsten electrodes as well.
But after I added up the cost of 2 of the tools plus shipping from Summit Racing it would have been $25 anyway.

That's why I love ordering online from places like cyberweld. Free shipping and no sales tax. 8)

You mean you don't remit the sales tax due on internet purchases to your state like absolutely, positively, 100% of the rest of us do?

Last edited by a moderator:
If the state legislature gets their way it will be more like 500% :eek:

There is talk of doing away with the state income tax, and replacing it with a MEGA sales tax! >:(

So I have to enjoy the out of state purchases while I can. ;D

Highpower link=topic=1483.msg10650#msg10650 date=1302926054 said:
If the state legislature gets their way it will be more like 500% :eek:

There is talk of doing away with the state income tax, and replacing it with a MEGA sales tax! >:(

So I have to enjoy the out of state purchases while I can. ;D
Sounds like Europe's Value Added Tax. Interesting bit of trivia: I once read that taxes are NOT considered in figuring the CPI (Consumer Price Index). So even if taxes went to 100%, it wouldn't be an expense, and wouldn't be inflationary. Whoopee. And that's as far off topic as I'm gonna go.

Last edited by a moderator:
The GOOD news is, I did get a couple of the MagTab tools (very cool)
AND I save a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO ........ ;D

(just kidding)

Back