Lathe: Using & Checking Compound Angles...

Admitting I had a hard time with algebra in school so never took any more math after that. I was looking at an old Casio Scientific Calculator to see if I could figure out how to plug in the figures to make it work for me should I be in the shop and needed to run numbers. MBW suggested I enter ".001/sin(30)" into the search bar here on Foxfire browser on the computer and after hitting(while, actually pressing) Enter up came the answer with blinding electronic speed. It works for me.
Enjoy the day.
NodakGary

Yes, google search bar will do math for you. Be careful with order of precedence and use () parenthesis to avoid confusion.

Admitting I had a hard time with algebra in school so never took any more math after that. I was looking at an old Casio Scientific Calculator to see if I could figure out how to plug in the figures to make it work for me should I be in the shop and needed to run numbers. MBW suggested I enter ".001/sin(30)" into the search bar here on Foxfire browser on the computer and after hitting(while, actually pressing) Enter up came the answer with blinding electronic speed. It works for me.
Enjoy the day.
NodakGary

Back