Last 2 days not so good

Based on what I've seen pain from cancer is the worst.
We are all hoping and praying the meds work to resolve the tumor!

Daryl
MN

I found the reason for the chatter today. I guess the bearings in my live center are shot. Switched to a dead center and all chatter is gone.

Everyday is new day we can approach it with the best desires till we get the crap beat out of us , Bill I'm praying for great things for us here you Mark, me and I know some others who have there backs to the wall in one way or another. Money is always a worry when your like us with only one low fixed income. I don't know how but it seems I'm always broke , but something I don't worry about is money. In the past I've always been able to repair something and sell it or sell tools I have just always been able to get what I need . My wife she a constant worrier of money. She gets so ****** at me when boxes come . Gives me hell , but she's a homebody wants to do or go no where or anything. Even her hobbies she liked hurt her arthritis so she just cooks and eats and watch our gran baby a few days a week. But we make it , I keep telling her she needs to live life not just EXIST . I got a good woman , non better she's been thru hell with all my disabilities and problems from it. I don't think anyone else would have stuck with cranky pain riddled old crippled man. But we've got 42 in April , not many make that many years. If your blessed with a good woman , truly your rich beyond money. Bill what size taper is your tailstock center? EBay has cheap ones around $15.00 some lower . God bless you miracles ahead, AMEN.

Well the fixed center worked well. I have the outside done except for the thread on the end. I will be ordering a steady rest after the 3rd when my monthly money comes in. I ended up with only $6.99 in the bank this month. Talk about cutting it close. Will do the threading after the bores are done.
My wife is great because she takes good care of me and doesn't get upset when a package comes in now and then. She knows I only have 2 things I like to do. One is riding my motorcycle and the other is making things. Right now I can't ride because of the tumor so am hoping it shrinks enough in next couple months so I can sit on the bike without pain.
I also have 2 good friends that help with the heavy stuff when needed. Both within 5 minutes of the house. So I am well taken care of that way. And I know they say money isn't everything but it sure hell helps now and then.

Back