Lagun mill ft-2 manuals

Mussel

Registered
Registered
Anyone have any manuals on PDF for a Lagun ft-2 milling machine would be a great help!!! Thanks:LOL:

I have a Lagun manual but not pdf. If you need some info I can try to find someone with a scanner and send you those pages.

I have a Lagun manual but not pdf. If you need some info I can try to find someone with a scanner and send you those pages.
I have a problem with the power quill feed I'm looking for the operation parts of the manual and maybe a diagram of the parts.Make me a copy and i'll send you some machining tools as trade I have lots.

Thanks

Did you get the info you need? I have a Clausing Kondia which is just a Lagun imported by Clausing. I'm not sure if it's the same model you speak of but I do have the parts and service manuals for it. Let me know if I can help you out.

Chuck

Republic Lagun is still in business (at least they were two years ago when I got an FT 4 manual). Look them up on the Internet and give them a call, they were very helpful, but not cheap.

I will second to that...

I m trying to rebuild my FT2 (not variable head just step pulley) and the quotation from Lagun was $75 for the manual and 1,330.45 for the bearings!!!!

So if anyone has it please send me a pm. I can't send machinist tolls from Greece but we can find a way;).

Kind regards

Kyriakos

If anyone is interested I can direct you to someone [phone no#] that has a copy [original] of manual for 50 bucks . He may take less but you will need to pm me for the number. Ski

Back