Kennametal Top Notch

I received a nice bunch of different sizes from Ebay when I got home. I do still want 0.0315". I've got 0.035", 0.058", 0.062", 0.094", and 0.125".

I don't have a proper diamond grinding wheel to customize the inserts yet. I've got nearly every size they make in the #2 size. I just need the 0.047" and 0.031" to have the full range.

I really need a diamond grinding wheel for my surface grinder fine enough to modify inserts.

Last edited:
What size diamond wheel and hub? I have a whole pile of them I need to move
Crap! I just sent an offer for a new old stock 4" x 1 1/4" bore 400 grit wheel. Maybe it won't be accepted. Lol.

I picked it because it was 1/8" wide on the diameter and at least 3/8" on the face.

I have one up here also . Believe it's a 3/4" bore that came off my grinder . No longer needed .

I don't have any 1-1/4" bore wheels, sorry, only 2" ID. Bit of an odd size, but I have a pile of hubs that came with them. Hoping I can figure out what machine they go on :)

What is nice , when threading Acmes on the cnc's , I would first thread with a regular 60 degree insert then switch to the Acme insert .
That is exactly how I was taught to do ACME threads!
What size diamond wheel and hub? I have a whole pile of them I need to move
@mattthemuppet2 I have a B&S surface grinder... Perhaps You have some in 1 1/4?

Back