Keith Fenner Videos in Our Video Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMF

Site Founder
Administrator
Keith Fenner
Owner of an Old School Job Shop; Turn Wright Machine Works.Conceived in New York, Born and raised in California, Majored Art in school, shared in the care taking and use of a 42 foot trimaran for a year, Raced Dune Buggies with my father, little eliminator class, taking over all points winner for the west coast in 1971, after school, I started my career in navel ship repair as an outside machinist working as a civilian contractor at the helper level, 13.5 years later I had worked on almost every navy vessel in San Diego's harbor, 32nd Street, North Island and Point Loma and had added the classification of an inside machinist to my cap, and the capableness of holding any personnel level in the work force, after that I worked for two small companies that I helped in their growing and in return I gained my welding and shafting experience, I took a leave of absence from all of that to start my own business in 1994, Turn Wright Machine Works, homesteading my talents hear on Cape Cod

These are now being loaded into our video library under category "Keith Fenner Videos"!

http://www.hobby-machinist.com/vbtube.php?do=cat&id=16&o=0&page=0

• mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]53:25

• pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    What's in your box? The giveaway Part Three

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 304 views 4 hours agoWhat's in your Box? The Giveaway Part three; just before we open the box and add a few more tools, we take a look at a Mail Call job, which was jus...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]18:32[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Checking out the Beaver!

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 8,203 views 1 week agoChecking out the Beaver; A Vermeer 1800-A with a 110 HP John Deere, I Tech Motor W / Turbo, spinning a chipping drum a minimum of 2,000 RPM's and...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]28:13[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    6 / 6 The Million Dollar Rest! Mail Call

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 8,320 views 1 week agoThe million Dollar Rest; this is a Mail Call project, sent to us by Tony Bonaviso, owner of Consolidated Machine & Welding, in New York, Tony has a...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]30:28[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    5 / 6 The Million Dollar Rest! Mail Call

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,215 views 1 week agoThe million Dollar Rest; this is a Mail Call project, sent to us by Tony Bonaviso, owner of Consolidated Machine & Welding, in New York, Tony has a...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]31:58[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    4 / 6 The Million Dollar Rest! Mail Call

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,673 views 1 week agoThe million Dollar Rest; this is a Mail Call project, sent to us by Tony Bonaviso, owner of Consolidated Machine & Welding, in New York, Tony has a...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]30:40[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    3 / 6 The Million Dollar Rest! Mail Call

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,066 views 1 week agoThe million Dollar Rest; this is a Mail Call project, sent to us by Tony Bonaviso, owner of Consolidated Machine & Welding, in New York, Tony has a...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]30:34[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    2 / 6 The Million Dollar Rest! Mail Call

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 8,576 views 1 week agoThe million Dollar Rest; this is a Mail Call project, sent to us by Tony Bonaviso, owner of Consolidated Machine & Welding, in New York, Tony has a...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]32:32[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    1 / 6 The Million Dollar Rest! Mail Call

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 9,646 views 1 week agoThe million Dollar Rest; this is a Mail Call project, sent to us by Tony Bonaviso, owner of Consolidated Machine & Welding, in New York, Tony has a...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]38:23[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Whats in your Box? The Giveaway Part Two

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 5,345 views 2 weeks agoWhat's in your Box? The Giveaway Part Two;
    After adding a few more Tools to the tool chest, we set the outlines for the Giveaway. The Entry I...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]14:56[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    The Broken Beaver Part Ten Grand Finale

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 8,413 views 3 weeks agoThe Broken Beaver Part Ten, The Grand Finale; A Vermeer 1800-A with a 110 HP John Deere, I Tech Motor W / Turbo, spinning a chipping drum a minim...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]30:28[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    The Broken Beaver Part Nine

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,164 views 3 weeks agoThe Broken Beaver Part Nine; A Vermeer 1800-A with a 110 HP John Deere, I Tech Motor W / Turbo, spinning a chipping drum a minimum of 2,000 RPM's...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]31:39[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    The Broken Beaver Part Eight

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,134 views 3 weeks agoThe Broken Beaver Part Eight; A Vermeer 1800-A with a 110 HP John Deere, I Tech Motor W / Turbo, spinning a chipping drum a minimum of 2,000 RPM'...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]31:02[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    The Broken Beaver Part Seven

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,937 views 4 weeks agoThe Broken Beaver Part Seven; A Vermeer 1800-A with a 110 HP John Deere, I Tech Motor W / Turbo, spinning a chipping drum a minimum of 2,000 RPM'...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]31:23[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    The Broken Beaver Part Six

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,875 views 4 weeks agoThe Broken Beaver Part Six; A Vermeer 1800-A with a 110 HP John Deere, I Tech Motor W / Turbo, spinning a chipping drum a minimum of 2,000 RPM's ...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]32:01[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    The Broken Beaver Part Five

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 8,822 views 4 weeks agoThe Broken Beaver Part Five; A Vermeer 1800-A with a 110 HP John Deere, I Tech Motor W / Turbo, spinning a chipping drum a minimum of 2,000 RPM's...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]32:03[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    The Broken Beaver Part Four

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,839 views 1 month agoThe Broken Beaver Part Four; A Vermeer 1800-A with a 110 HP John Deere, I Tech Motor W / Turbo, spinning a chipping drum a minimum of 2,000 RPM's...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]30:36[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    The Broken Beaver Part Three

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 8,557 views 1 month agoThe Broken Beaver Part three; A Vermeer 1800-A with a 110 HP John Deere, I Tech Motor W / Turbo, spinning a chipping drum a minimum of 2,000 RPM'...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]33:57[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    The Broken Beaver Part Two

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 9,827 views 1 month agoThe Broken Beaver Part Two; A Vermeer 1800-A with a 110 HP John Deere, I Tech Motor W / Turbo, spinning a chipping drum a minimum of 2,000 RPM's ...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]33:53[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    The Broken Beaver

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 11,997 views 1 month agoThe Broken Beaver; A Vermeer 1800-A with a 110 HP John Deere, I Tech Motor W / Turbo, spinning a chipping drum a minimum of 2,000 RPM's and the s...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]31:15[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    What's in your Box? The Giveaway

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 4,638 views 1 month agoWhat's in your Box, the Give Away; we are putting together a machinist tool chest and giving it away to a deserving person. The machinist tool ches...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]13:50[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    How my balls are hanging!

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,766 views 1 month agoHow my Balls are Hanging! Well Vanessa talked me into showing you how my balls are hanging, after we finish decorating the tree, but before we go i...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]29:08[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    It's how you look playing the game! Part 7

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,884 views 1 month agoWe are all very competitive from time to time, it could be on a race track or two guys working side by side throwing around some testosterone, at l...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]30:03[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    It's how you look playing the game! Part 6

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,219 views 1 month agoWe are all very competitive from time to time, it could be on a race track or two guys working side by side throwing around some testosterone, at l...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]34:12[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    It's how you look playing the game! Part 5

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,228 views 1 month agoWe are all very competitive from time to time, it could be on a race track or two guys working side by side throwing around some testosterone, at l...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]30:27[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    It's how you look playing the game! Part 4

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,023 views 1 month agoWe are all very competitive from time to time, it could be on a race track or two guys working side by side throwing around some testosterone, at l...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]31:21[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    It's how you look playing the game! Part 3

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,548 views 1 month agoWe are all very competitive from time to time, it could be on a race track or two guys working side by side throwing around some testosterone, at l...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]32:02[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    It's how you look playing the game! Part 2

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,322 views 1 month agoWe are all very competitive from time to time, it could be on a race track or two guys working side by side throwing around some testosterone, at l...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]33:08[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    It's how you look playing the game!

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 10,936 views 1 month agoWe are all very competitive from time to time, it could be on a race track or two guys working side by side throwing around some testosterone, at l...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]16:34[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    What's in your Box? Part Seven

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 4,293 views 1 month agoWhat's in your Box? Part Seven; The final episode of the video premier; what's in your Box? I'm going to give away a full machinist tool Chest in ...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]26:08[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    What's in your Box? Part Six

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 3,901 views 1 month agoWhat's in your Box? Part Six; let's take a tour of those boxes we put in storage last month! After I started editing this series of videos, it bec...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]16:06[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    The Wright Tree

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 4,544 views 2 months agoThe Wright Tree; Well dose any other machinist act this anal about their tree? I have this thing about ordainments hanging freely. I also introduc...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]31:06[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    What's in your Box? Part Five

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 3,789 views 2 months agoWhat's in your Box? Part Five; let's take a tour of those boxes we put in storage last month! After I started editing this series of videos, it be...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]30:40[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    What's in your Box? Part Four

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 3,892 views 2 months agoWhat's in your Box? Part Four; let's take a tour of those boxes we put in storage last month! After I started editing this series of videos, it be...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]38:57[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Between the Boxes Part Two

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 13,051 views 2 months agoBetween the Boxes Part Two; So! I was in the middle of editing the {What's in your Box?} Videos and this job came in! A couple of you were asking t...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]29:15[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Between the Boxes

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 42,198 views 2 months agoBetween the Boxes; So! I was in the middle of editing the {What's in your Box?} Videos and this job came in! A couple of you were asking to get bac...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]31:27[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    What's in your Box? Part Three

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 4,770 views 2 months agoWhat's in your Box? Part Three; let's take a tour of those boxes we put in storage last month! After I started editing this series of videos, it b...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]31:58[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    What's in your Box? Part Two

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 4,765 views 2 months agoWhat's in your Box? Part Two; let's take a tour of those boxes we put in storage last month! After I started editing this series of videos, it bec...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]32:32[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    What's in your Box?

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 12,681 views 2 months agoWhat's in your Box? ; Let's take a tour of those boxes we put in storage last month! After I started editing this series of videos, it became clea...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]29:21[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Belting & Lacing Part Two

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 4,268 views 2 months agoBelting & Lacing Part Two; I jump in with this video for two reasons, OK three reasons, one to finish a commitment of doing a video that was reques...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]35:57[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Belting & Lacing Part One

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,467 views 2 months agoBelting & Lacing Part One; I jump in with this video for two reasons, OK three reasons, one to finish a commitment of doing a video that was reques...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]23:29[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Getting High Steering Part Two

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,363 views 2 months agoGetting High Steering; Off Roaders are always trying to get more ground clearance and this is one ways to get your steering up a little higher! My ...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]32:53[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Getting High Steering

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 9,710 views 2 months agoGetting High Steering; Off Roaders are always trying to get more ground clearance and this is one ways to get your steering up a little higher! My ...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]10:16[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Two as per Sample Please!

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,958 views 2 months agoTwo as per Sample Please; This is the second of three videos that were removed and adjusted to be free of any copyrights issues, that kept them fro...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]11:21[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    McDermott Studios

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 5,552 views 2 months agoMcDermott Studios; is one of three videos that I had taken off my channel collection due to questionable copyright issues. I have replaced the back...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]28:47[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    PTOGAIN 2

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 5,780 views 3 months agoPTOGAIN 2 ( PTO + again -- first a, + second half) Well I thought I was done with this job, but come to find out, I had only sent it out to be stup...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]30:16[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    PTOGAIN

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,784 views 3 months agoPTOGAIN ( PTO + again -- first a ) Well I thought I was done with this job, but come to find out, I had only sent it out to be stupid tested! Pers...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]30:57[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    PTO Part Two

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,062 views 3 months agoPTO Part Two; Power Take Off, are controlled in many different ways and in this case, the customers Ten Wheeler is with a pneumatic cylinder! A dri...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]33:14[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    PTO

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 8,920 views 3 months agoPTO; Power Take Off, are controlled in many different ways and in this case, the customers Ten Wheeler is with a pneumatic cylinder! A drive shaft ...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]26:43[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Nesting 123

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 3,077 views 3 months agoNesting 1, 2, 3; I have just recently picked up the new Nesting Software for my PlasmaCAM and starting to get familiar with the program! I also add...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]38:28[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    CSI Yard Man Part 2

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 9,180 views 3 months agoCSI Yard-Man Part 2; A friend picks up a splitter and discovers a leak and wants me to check it out, so we tear it down and inspect. This cylinder ...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]37:15[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    CSI Yard Man Part 1

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 10,641 views 3 months agoCSI Yard-Man Part 1; A friend picks up a splitter and discovers a leak and wants me to check it out, so we tear it down and inspect. This cylinder ...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]45:42[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    American Crane Part Eight

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 8,278 views 3 months agoAmerican Crane Part Eight; we are back on a roll, with the sprocket assembly, we start the Mods needed to adjust the fit to the new Masking's. A co...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]42:46[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    American Crane Part Seven

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,630 views 3 months agoAmerican Crane Part seven; we are back on a roll, with the sprocket assembly, we start the Mods needed to adjust the fit to the new Masking's. A co...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]43:20[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    American Crane Part Six

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 9,472 views 3 months agoAmerican Crane Part six; we are back on a roll, with the sprocket assembly, we start the Mods needed to adjust the fit to the new Masking's. A coup...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]50:02[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Weekend Warrior

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 8,428 views 3 months agoWeekend Warrior; I had a visit from one of my customer late Wednesday evening we got an emergency coming up, can you help us out ? We know how mu...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]32:57[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Sliding plates

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,130 views 3 months agoSliding Plates; this is a diamond plate project that's bigger than the table. The customer supplied the material and the wooden pattern. I create t...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]41:23[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    ISAW 3

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,215 views 4 months agoISAW; is my new, used, metal band saw, that John the owner of Apple Machine & Tool, over in Falmouth here on the cape gave me a couple months ago, ...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]48:36[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    ISAW 2

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,185 views 4 months agoISAW; is my new, used, metal band saw, that John the owner of Apple Machine & Tool, over in Falmouth here on the cape gave me a couple months ago, ...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]48:40[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Deer John Part Two

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 14,500 views 4 months agoDeer John;
    Note: Break ups with a Deer John letter are worst than a Dear John letter!
    Dear John I was using your John Deer in the stump dump and...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]33:45[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Deer John Part One

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 16,598 views 4 months agoDeer John;
    Note: Break ups with a Deer John letter are worst than a Dear John letter!
    Dear John I was using your John Deer in the stump dump an...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]43:11[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    After the Plumbing gets done

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,740 views 4 months agoAfter the Plumbing gets done: Ever push to finish one job to move on to the next and have an oversight that runs into a bit more time than planned?...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]48:12[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    No Lip Service

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 5,540 views 4 months agoNo Lip Service; Just a walk the talk on a lip job! I finally replace the temporary lip around the water tray on my PlasmaCAM, which I added when I ...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]25:46[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Just Between, You & Me!

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,601 views 4 months agoJust Between You & Me; I give thanks to the contributions I have received, since I have started my YouTube's, and what has kept the Ads and commerc...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]16:26[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Welcome to Turn Wright Machine Works in HD

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 4,819 views 4 months agoThis is a test to see if HD file loads as an HD! Welcome to, Turn Wright Machine Works; I've had a few request on a tour of the shop, I have to chu...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]39:25[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Double Suction

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 10,805 views 4 months agoDouble Suction; Well the pump is one and the other seems to be the options that are presented to you by the customer! In the line of repair busine...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]16:26[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Welcome to Turn Wright Machine Works

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 8,215 views 4 months agoWelcome to, Turn Wright Machine Works; I've had a few request on a tour of the shop, I have to chuckle because after viewing most of my videos you ...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]11:17[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    What's Cooking on my PlasmaCAM?

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,121 views 4 months agoWhat's cooking on my PlasmaCAM? I have a problem develop with the controller and PlasmaCAM provides me with a two day turn-a-round, replacement, un...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]42:17[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    ISAW

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 9,843 views 5 months agoISAW; is my new, used, metal band saw, that John the owner of Apple Machine & Tool, over in Falmouth here on the cape gave me a couple months ago, ...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]30:10[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Hack & Tack Smack Part Two

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 16,509 views 5 months agoHack & Tack Smack; Well every trade has it's skills and its own kind of tools and machines, some people, are really superb at their trade, but have...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]27:18[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Hack & Tack Smack Part One

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 15,969 views 5 months agoHack & Tack Smack; Well every trade has it's skills and its own kind of tools and machines, some people, are really superb at their trade, but have...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]48:09[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    American Crane Part Five

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 10,900 views 5 months agoAmerican Crane Part Five; Finishing the turning on the three section running in the lathe and setting them up for the mounting holes to hold them i...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]31:15[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    American Crane Part Four

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 11,271 views 5 months agoAmerican Crane Part Four; A regroup on cutting out the center of the sprocket and grouping three plate in a stack up for gang turning. A glimpse of...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]27:43[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    American Crane Part Three

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 10,307 views 5 months agoAmerican Crane Part Three; Grind shape a Trepanning tool bit and silver solder it into a steel support, to cut the center out of a large sprocket. ...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]14:29[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Merry Go Repair Eight Grand Finale

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,978 views 5 months agoMerry Go Repair; My walkie talkie beeps, around 4:30 pm on Wednesday and I answer, it's my wife, she said; we just broke the main shaft in the caro...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]14:53[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Merry Go Repair Seven

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,516 views 5 months agoMerry Go Repair; My walkie talkie beeps, around 4:30 pm on Wednesday and I answer, it's my wife, she said; we just broke the main shaft in the caro...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]14:58[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Merry Go Repair Six

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 5,610 views 5 months agoMerry Go Repair; My walkie talkie beeps, around 4:30 pm on Wednesday and I answer, it's my wife, she said; we just broke the main shaft in the caro...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]14:59[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Merry Go Repair Five

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,193 views 5 months agoMerry Go Repair; My walkie talkie beeps, around 4:30 pm on Wednesday and I answer, it's my wife, she said; we just broke the main shaft in the caro...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]15:00[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Merry Go Repair Four

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,099 views 5 months agoMerry Go Repair; My walkie talkie beeps, around 4:30 pm on Wednesday and I answer, it's my wife, she said; we just broke the main shaft in the caro...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]14:58[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Merry Go Repair Three

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 5,553 views 5 months agoMerry Go Repair; My walkie talkie beeps, around 4:30 pm on Wednesday and I answer, it's my wife, she said; we just broke the main shaft in the caro...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]14:30[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Merry Go Repair Two

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,050 views 5 months agoMerry Go Repair; My walkie talkie beeps, around 4:30 pm on Wednesday and I answer, it's my wife, she said; we just broke the main shaft in the caro...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    Merry Go Repair

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,363 views 5 months agoMerry Go Repair; My walkie talkie beeps, around 4:30 pm on Wednesday and I answer, it's my wife, she said; we just broke the main shaft in the caro...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]14:54[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Dressing Your Faces

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,133 views 5 months agoDressing your Faces; sharp, clean and flat, is the preference to have! I finally dragged out the grinders, because I needed to sharpen up a toolbit...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]14:43[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    The Cure

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 5,775 views 6 months agoThe Cure; is an update on the Big Screen Elevator! We are going to be taken more time than planned to have a totally completed video showing all th...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]13:41[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    American Crane Part Two

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 9,982 views 6 months agoOur customer has an oldie but goodie as they say when it comes to cranes, their old American Crane is missing a few components and we were asked to...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]14:57[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    American Crane

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 11,339 views 6 months agoOur customer has an oldie but goodie as they say when it comes to cranes, their old American Crane is missing a few components and we were asked to...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]14:56[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Clam Pumper Part Two

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,772 views 6 months agoClam Pumping, is a class of fishery in its self! Using on the average 1,000 gallon per minute pump, supplying water to nozzles that squirt into the...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]14:52[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Clam Pumper

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 7,007 views 6 months agoClam Pumping, is a class of fishery in its self! Using on the average 1,000 gallon per minute pump, supplying water to nozzles that squirt into the...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]10:37[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    The Rock Won Two

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 5,689 views 6 months agoWhen the floor of the ocean comes up and smacks the bottom of your boat, propulsion systems get bent up! Over the years I've straightened my share,...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    The Rock Won

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 6,784 views 6 months agoWhen the floor of the ocean comes up and smacks the bottom of your boat, propulsion systems get bent up! Over the years I've straightened my share,...
  • mqdefault.jpg
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]13:22[/COLOR]pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Big Screen Elevator Part Twenty Four

photo.jpg
    by Keith Fenner 5,109 views 6 months agoThe Elevator has left the hanger and rumored to almost be, half way, assembled in place. I was invited to check out the last ruff wiring before, it...
[/COLOR]

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

mqdefault.jpg

photo.jpg

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

photo.jpg

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

mqdefault.jpg

photo.jpg

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

photo.jpg

mqdefault.jpg