Just Bought A Cnc Plasma Table Gantry Kit

Charley Davidson

Active User
Registered
I just sprung for a complete gantry kit with a Hypertherm PM-85 , I pick it up next week, I'll probably just modify the table I already built to accommodate the gantry (widen it a few inches) Trucut CNC is the brand, My buddy Ross owns the company. Check it out.

I'll be needing lots of help I'm sure

Charley,

That looks like an amazing tool! [drool]

Congratulations.

-brino

Make sure you check out PlasmaSpider.com too... Awesome resource.

DSC02776.JPG DSC02780.JPG Benny & I picked up the stuff yesterday, very impressive setup (but I already knew that) besides a Toro zero turn with bad motor and a John Deere lawn tracter converted to an airplane tug he also gave me the frame of a prototype cylinder cutter that I will eventually build back. Should be up and running by middle of next week.

Heck... .tell me about that cool looking white Chair in the left side of the frame.... Now that looks neat too. :) enjoy the setup. learning to get to a precision state and doing clean sharp cuts takes some practice. Have a fun weekend. JJ

I have the modifications done that I needed to mount the gantry and everything hooked up except for the plasma cutter itself, I need to install 2 60 amp breakers and wire a plug for it then repair my air compressor (hopefully all done tomorrow) DSC02805.JPG DSC02803.JPG

Do you plan on building a water table or venting prior to placing in service?

Back