John-Tom Crane book needed

Wheat47

Registered
Registered
If you go to the John-Tom web site, they have the plans for a model crawler crane, pretty much what I want to do.
I ordered the plans; they came E-mail from Asia, in English, but in metric (I can work around that.).
I sent them off to an engineering firm I know, and they happily printed them full size for me, at a very fair price.
They advertise a booklet to go with it, but he has no more. I am wondering if anyone out there happened to
get these plans with the book. I would gladly re-imburse someone for a photocopy of the book. (Or E-mail).
I've downloaded a number of the construction pic's from the ad, and they are very helpful.
I found a piece of 1/4 in. aluminum (in place of 5mm) for the cab base and I plan on using 22 or 24 ga.
sheet metal for the cab and such (in place of 1mm) plus a number of other similar substitutions.
It has only two functions, boom up and down: and load up and down. However, I think with some planning
and experimenting, I can add swing to it.
But the book would be a great help, if one is available.
Best reach me at jjklas@montana.net or through this website.

Thank you.
Jon

If you go to the John-Tom web site, they have the plans for a model crawler crane, pretty much what I want to do.
I ordered the plans; they came E-mail from Asia, in English, but in metric (I can work around that.).
I sent them off to an engineering firm I know, and they happily printed them full size for me, at a very fair price.
They advertise a booklet to go with it, but he has no more. I am wondering if anyone out there happened to
get these plans with the book. I would gladly re-imburse someone for a photocopy of the book. (Or E-mail).
I've downloaded a number of the construction pic's from the ad, and they are very helpful.
I found a piece of 1/4 in. aluminum (in place of 5mm) for the cab base and I plan on using 22 or 24 ga.
sheet metal for the cab and such (in place of 1mm) plus a number of other similar substitutions.
It has only two functions, boom up and down: and load up and down. However, I think with some planning
and experimenting, I can add swing to it.
But the book would be a great help, if one is available.
Best reach me at jjklas@montana.net or through this website.

Thank you.
Jon
I would take your email out of this and asked to be PM'd. make sure you email is setup in your account info.
that way you won't get spammed to death by all the bots out there.

Back