Index of Tubal Cain (MrPete222) videos

A few months ago I d/l what was up till that point. Yes, it took a good while but worth it. Now I can watch any without a web connection. Funny thing... I don't know why but I expected Mr.Pete to be a really old looking fellow.....nothing like what he really looks like when I finally saw him in one of his vids...think it was about forging. Funny thing how that happens. God has blessed him and I thank God and Mr.Pete for his contributions.

Agreed, Tubal Cain is the best teacher I have watched, his ability to communicate the complexities of machine shop tasks is second to none.
Thank you for posting this.
cheers
Bill.

I'm working on cleaning up the TC video index or listing but am about to fall asleep. Will finish it tomorrow (later today).

There is a video library addon that I will buy as soon as the core features are all settled.

The Tubal Cain video list Nelson uploaded is cleaned up. It ran to nine pages, so I converted it to a PDF and attached it to Post #1.

Mr Pete is a truck-load of Awesome! I have managed to watch ALL of his machine shop videos so far and most of his small engine/foundry/& tractor videos.
I have also purchased his Atlas & Bridgeport courses and have watched them in their entirety. If anyone is considering them I wholeheartedly endorse them.

A friend of mine sent me a link to Tubal Cain about a year ago. Now you know why I want a lathe...

Likewise I now feel I need a lathe. Also been watching Doubleboost - his weekly Sunday Night Recap is very enjoyable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the index Nelson! MrPete222 is a great source of information, his clarity of information presentation is fabulous and his projects have increased my want list several times over. .

Back