Impressed with this little Atlas Miller

Billh50

RIP 2018
Rest In Peace
Well today I put the new dial on without the graduations so I can use the miller. I first squared up the end of a piece of aluminum angle and was surprised at the nice finish compared to milling on my drill press. Then there were a few T-bolts that were just a bit too large for the slots. So I decided to mill one to fit just to see how the miller did on steel. For a little machine this thing works great !
I can't thank 34_40 enough for the use of this machine. Of course now I have to rewrite my TO DO LIST.

I am glad you are having fun and getting to make "stuff" again.

Sounds like good therapy for you, and the machine. Cheers, Mike

it feels good to create.
i try to do it every chance i get
i hope you have a great time doing what you like
all the best
mike

Well I have all my parts drawn up for a dividing attachment. So should start making parts Tuesday. Also have my next project lined up. Some extra tool holders for my lathe QCTP.

Glad to see your doing better, hope you can do everything you want. The little atlas works , DERN things do the job so under rated. I can't wait wait to get mine set up and use it. Along with all my others still waiting. God I hope I can get rid of this pain I'm stuck with. So many things to do I get so frustrated with not being able to do the things that need doing. I've had a enough over the past forty years. Makes me have hope to see others get back to doing what they like.
Get in the shop and have some fun.

Back