I'm Praying For A Miracle

God bless you Mark, the best I can do is include you in our prayers tomorrow. Raise your name to the lord, ask that he give piece, your body the strength and the doctors the wisdom to help you.

Greg

Hi
great news!
long may it last.
all the best for xmas & the new year.
jeff

Prayers out to you Mark . Hope it all works out well. Your doctors have talked to you about newer meds like Eliquis, Pradaxa , Xarelto ? Newer anticoags with less side effects and don't require as much going in to the coumadin clinic .
I'm sure they must have discussed these with you ...if not, ask them . Also, be careful with anything you take , many things can increase your arrhythmia potential ...even breathing meds , antihistamines , antibiotics and more.
Be sure to call your cardiology office or pharmacist before taking seemingly harmless things that when combined can cause problems.
Best wishes to you Mark !

We are praying for healing and constant improvement.
Christ Jesus be with you.
Think positive.

I too am in need , my spinal problems have gotten saverely worse . Nerves are causing pain that won't let me sit up straight , not able to pick up any weight or stretch my arm out for something. Seeing a neurologist on Jan 4 th , I'm hoping they do some kind of block or vertebra operation. It rains here my wife has just had an operation and she's down for a bit. I figure I've used up my miracles when I lived thru the massive pulmonary embolism in 2009. But I keep hoping to get back even to some walking , the grain of a mustard seed is enough. Faith it says in the bible.

Hi
I hope you get better, Pain is a pain in the ass, i have only 1/4 of the problems & some days i have no get up & go in me.
This year it was 7 months for all the tests to be done, it all worked out for me, but the waiting was the bad part.
Good luck & get well.
jeff

Mark,
I wish you all the best. I have several issues myself and can relate to finding more. Not easy at all. Will pray for you.

Mark,
God Bless you, for you are highly favored by our Heavenly Father.
I am NOT A DOCTOR, but I have prayed for and been Blessed with Divine Gifts, helping me help others who are in great need, and whom God directs my focus.
I am so sorry to hear this news, Mark!
I have not been well and have been in chronic pain daily for almost 28 years.
God has completely taken away all my back pain, from 3 car accidents stemming back to 2/14/89.
I am writing this in hopes that you will call me or text me , for I can help you.
For God , nothing is impossible.
I live to love, and
live to serve .
I do this freely to all I meet who have a need to be helped, and will accept my help.
Please contact me as soon as you can.
There is much work the Lord wants you to do!
Jon Dellisanti
516-532-2188 text
Email; Jon108@att.net
Please Text first if able, as I hear very little, so text is first thing I or my friends will see.
Phone is very difficult for me to hear now, so unless a friend is home to help, I can not hear voices on phone.
God Bless You, Mark
Please get in touch, I will help you through prayers , information, all directed by the Lord of the universe.
Thank You
Jon
OME
PS
If no text ability, then call on phone, and Chris or Terry, ( my wife) will call you back when they listen to voice mail.
Please leave contact info and times you are available for phone calls.
God Bless
Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy long life New Year.
Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL things are possible in Christ Jesus. Never doubt or give up hope. The Bible says By His Stripes We Are Heal, you are in my prayers

Back