Illustrated Parts Manual Craftsman 101.07383

wa5cab

Downloads Moderator
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I just finished creating and uploaded an illustrated (exploded view) part manual for the 101.07383.

Thank you for all the work you do to make this sub forum such a very useful place. It really makes a difference.
On a similar note I wondered if it would be useful to further categorize it by having sub sub forums? So, for instance all the Atlas/Craftsman horizontal mill threads would be in their own sub sub forum.

Steve,

Although possibly OK in theory, in the long run I don't think that would work. In the first place, Forum creation requires Admin privileges which I only have in a very limited area. In the second place, it would be a lot of work to police because some people aren't that careful as to where they put things. What do you do about a thread started that covers two or more machine families? Or about thread drift? Plus it would be more work for people just checking to see whether or not there is anything new they might be interested in. Unlike downloads (where it is more a hindrance than a help), in the Fora system from the root forum you only see the sub-forum titles. In bold if there is a thread therein that you haven't opened and not if not. Plus to get the sub-forum title not to be in bold you have to physically open each new message, not just look at the title and decide that it isn't of interest to you.

Plus another thing - some of the moderators are already grumbling about the number of changes that seem to have occurred every week for the past several months. I don't presently care to add fuel to that. o_O

Back