• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • NOTICE: There are two new video channel areas set up, one for staff, and one for subscribing members. You need to create a folder. Then add your media to that folder. Once added, you can cut and paste the code at the bottom right to embed the media into a post on the forum.

It works very similarly to YouTube, except videos are stored on our server. Click Here For The Video Channels

[4]

Ideal Precision Instruments

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

maker of things

Hermit
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Have you guys found this place yet? I just bought used/demo mitutoyo mic and digital caliper and they showed up quick and the tools are nice. They included a flyer stating they repair and recondition most tools as well. Their new prices seem to be as good or better (at least on the tools I was looking at) than most online stores.

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer https://shop.idealprec.com/

Bob Korves

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
Damn! I was in Columbus a few weeks ago. I would have stopped by if I had known about them then...

Hozzie

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
I just bought a new Mitutoyo digital caliper from them. Like you, a satisfied customer. I will buy more from them if they have what I need.

[6]
[5] [7]