I Weep For The Future....

this was 35 years ago...more than likely drugs were involved....right up there with the pot head that thought it was a good idea to stick his hand in sulfuric acid..then watches his hand melt..

Listen or not, she (or longhaired he) wouldn't be in my shop to work without their hair being covered and no loose clothing etc.
A student who doesn't listen belongs in English class Not a shop class where there is dangerous machinery.

Here is a guy that wasn't so lucky

Here is a guy that wasn't so lucky

I've seen that one before. I think he got off rather lucky myself.

What I can never understand is how long it takes for someone to actually think to turn the bloody lathe off and then how many people run in and out before someone thinks to release the work from the chuck and get the poor SOB outta there....

Every generation I have been around has been quoted lamenting about the state of the 'younger generation', and I'd bet my lunch money that the same has been said by every generation since we started walking upright.

That might indicate a slow general decline in the state of generations. The ultimate result may be that, over time, the entire human community will devolve into lime jello. ;)

It has been postulated that the human species has already peaked and is on the downhill slide. Documented declines in overall IQs tends to support this. Is lime jello another word for primordial ooze? ;)

Back