I want to sell my mini mill

Yeahhhhh, I think I, going to do the column mill. I measured around all kinds of spots in the garage, a machine that big is just not reasonable. I think I'll be fine with that column. I'm good at making do. I've never had good machinery, I make do with what I have. My wood shop was like that for ages. I have really decent equipment down there now, but the years up to that, yaarbage! But I still managed to pump out great quality furniture when I had my business.

Now the question will be finding a dro. I don't think I want to go back to the igaging dro's. their response time is way too slow. I'd like a glass scale 2 axis type. Then maybe just a caliper style on the quill. Or maybe a 3 axis. Ill have $350 left over to play with.

IMG_20171003_121152.jpg
IMG_20171003_121157.jpg
Comin home.

I have no idea how big rig drivers pull heavy loads every single day of their life. This is the longest I've driven with a load this heavy and my anxiety is peaking.

It looks well strapped and secured but if that beast start to move,I'd run ,it must weigh a ton. let us know how you get it in your shop.

With the pucker factor at 11.
No need for comments on rigging. I've already begun to change it since this photo.

IMG_20171003_163309.jpg
IMG_20171003_163255.jpg

I have a come along on the front and ratchet straps on the back to hold it steady. And it just slides down the 6x6 lumber

It's in and it's f***ing perfect! I couldn't be happier.
Now I have to spend the next 3 months trying to make my wife happy cause she's been ****** through all of this! Money that should have been spent on Christmas, apparently.
I took some video, but I'll see how editing goes later tonight. Never done video before. Not all that interesting really. A lot of back and forth between the come along and the ratchet straps.

Now I have to go back to work. Lol.

IMG_20171003_174255.jpg
IMG_20171003_174227.jpg
IMG_20171003_174220.jpg

now you just need to make something sweet for christmas instead

Not likely, she hates the thing already. I made her something before and she didn't like it.

Back