I Saw This at My Local Welding Supply

If my LWS has anything, not directly related to the actual welding/cutting process, its over priced..........

No.
But the nozzle I left with is the wrong size so I will be stopping by there again tomorrow.
Very tempting.

Wow, sounds like a terrible place to work. You're right though could be union brothers upset at management.

All those reviews look anonymous. If thats the fact they must be taken with a grain of salt. What stops one person with multiple handles from commenting?

Have you guys looked at Drill Hog USA on fleabay? I messaged them and was told that their drills are made in `Merica. I tore up a S&D 3/4" drill due to misuse.....I emailed them to purchase a replacement stating that I misused it. Three days later, one was sent to me free of charge. They do honor their lifetime warranty.

None of those post shocked me, show me any manufacturing facility, some of the employees will love working there and some will hate working there.

Have you guys looked at Drill Hog USA on fleabay? I messaged them and was told that their drills are made in `Merica. I tore up a S&D 3/4" drill due to misuse.....I emailed them to purchase a replacement stating that I misused it. Three days later, one was sent to me free of charge. They do honor their lifetime warranty.
Yes i do. I'm embarrassed to say I've broke several of the smaller Norseman bits I own. I always replace them with Drill Hog.

Back