• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • NOTICE: There are two new video channel areas set up, one for staff, and one for subscribing members. You need to create a folder. Then add your media to that folder. Once added, you can cut and paste the code at the bottom right to embed the media into a post on the forum.

It works very similarly to YouTube, except videos are stored on our server. Click Here For The Video Channels

[4]

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

All Florida Machinist

I Guess I'm Ready?? SB9C Willing To Trade Locally

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Whyemier

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Since I got the Grizzly, my shop has been cramped. Its only a 12' (11'-4")x 18' (17'-4") shed and room is at a premium. I guess I could rearrange and modify to make it better, it's always nice to have the second lathe should it be needed but... Anywho I need to down-size, make more room. So if you're interested, let me know what you may have to trade.

See photos below.

She's over 70 years old, has some wear in the ways close to the head stock. Doe have a squeak in the motor drive system pulleys. Needs paint, etc. Has the change gears, a 4 jaw, 3 jaw and small face plate, tool holders, live center and drill chuck. Still cuts fairly true. You may want to replace the drive belt. Bench goes with it if you want it.

Interested let me know, I can add photos for those who want to see something specific.

Whyemier

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Looks like the brother-in-law gets the lathe for an unspecified trade sometime in the future. I figure I'll toss in a spare 1"micrometer, maybe a 2" mic, vernier caliper as well as some HSS bits and all the gears and accessories that go with it. Might even part with one of my extra dial indicators...I said might. :finger wag: I've got some documentation he might find interesting too...he can read.:p

:einstein:

He'll be coming for it sometime after the wife and I return from our two week vacation/trip next month.

[6]
[5] [7]