I don't see this in many forums!

I have to take the blame for this place on here. I always wanted this to be a community of friends who care about each other, so I thought, why not. It wasn't intended to upset or aggravate anyone who isn't religious, but to provide a place to take a respite and remember what is REALLY important in life.

There are also some religious people on this forum who are accustomed to offering a prayer for those in need, myself among them.

Some folks will find fault with it, but I think it has it's place and as long as we have the freedom to choose to participate or not it is a great thing. I dont belong to any specific religion, but I do believe a higher power made it possible for me to be here among the rest of the world. My responsibility therefore is to leave this place as good as I can by taking whatever action I can to improve the lot of others and myself. Pretty simple, and I am sure that my God approves of my approach. I'll let you all know when I see you all in heaven.

Bob

Hi Guy's i am really interested in this because i was in need of some sort of direction, and this place has done this for me, because you folks have given me the boost to really believe again. and i'm really thankful for the boost to get me back on track with the lord jesus thank you guy's again and i do love the forum also

Thank you Brian:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have not ever seen this on any any forum! I think it is awesome,I really feel that as long as it is here that this forum will prosper. To be honest with you all, the whole country needs this especially schools and our government.

There was no intent on my part to force religion down anyone's throat. Everyone has the right to believe or not.

I've belonged to many clubs- political, civic, fraternal, and we always had something called "Good and Welfare" which was where we expressed well wishes for people who are sick. But it just didn't seem to grab me to create a forum called "Good and Welfare". Some people might not know what it is, for one thing.

At the same time, some of us connected with the forum happen to be religious. I won't single anyone out to protect their privacy. I am a religious person, believe it or not. Whenever people are sick or in need, I have offered prayers. I believe very strongly in the power of prayer. So, with only the notion to help those in need, I started this forum not long after the forum was going.

Like anything else on the forum, you can use it or not, at your discretion.

Back