I can finally let the secret out to every one!!!! and pay Homage to one of our members.

What's to say? You're both absolute aces.

My gratitude and very best wishes to the both of you, but best wishes especially to Bob.

I feel privileged to hang out here. A better place, and better folks would be hard to find, and we get to look at shiny stuff. My best to all involved. Mike

I feel privileged to hang out here. A better place, and better folks would be hard to find, and we get to look at shiny stuff. My best to all involved. Mike
Amen!
What a wonderful gift.

Steve Shannon

Gentleman;

Although your thoughts are greatly appreciated I have to tell you that Bob Beckett passed away April 11.2015, before the transfer could become reality. I still miss the guy, he was a good friend. His wife Holly still emails me from time to time. Bob was what this Fortum is all about.

"Billy G"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so very sorry to hear that Bob has left us. Bill, I'm sure that knowing what you'd done for him helped to ease and comfort his final months. My very best wishes to all.
- John

It doesn't seem like nearly a year has gone by. I still run across posts Bob left us. He was one of the good'uns.

The best one can is to try his very best---- Thanks, Bill , you did your honest
best, and I and so many others offer our thanks and respect....... BLJHB.

Back