Not exactly the plan I had in mind as to the order of finishing stuff up, but the opportunity (and more importantly- the money) was there and so I sprung for it! Last Friday I picked up a 1969 Burke Millrite MVN. It was located about 125 miles away and I rented a trailer to get it home. My Hemi Magnum had no problem pulling it. Loading it into the bedroom took some planning and a lot of time, but it went without a hitch in about four hours worth of work. The mill is currently wired for 480, but I'm going to rewire it for 220 and use a VFD to power it. I think I got a pretty good deal on the mill, in spite of the fact that it came with no accessories. It has the 32" table (only one size smaller than the largest- 36" table) as well as x-axis power feed. It is the R8 collet, so all the tooling that I buy will work with a larger Bridgeport machine if I ever upgrade in the (distant) future. Here's some pics (to prove it happened) Base is off the trailer, and the head/ram is separated (and my dad making a joke about holding it up) Taking the base through the hallway The eagle has landed! The base is set in place in my bedroom shop! Installing the head/ram Finally the mill is completely in place For those curious, the floor joists had no problem holding it up. It was a little bouncy and so as a basic precaution I did choose to put some support in the crawlspace. Like I said, from an engineering standpoint- it wasn't necessary, but it really did shore up the floor and remove pretty much all bounce. I'm excited to see what I can do with this mill! I have to say it's about the perfect size for my bedroom shop!