Huanyang VFD

naijin

Registered
Registered
Hi, I have a huanyang 2.2kw vfd, so fa have set the parameters according to information I found on the web, and the a very hard t follow manual, but I have a problem, when I press the run button all I get on the display is F0000 flashing, can some one please explain to me step by step how to operate this vfd?

Thanking in anticipation
Nick

I am on limeted access right now, but if you could provide more info and/or pictures of how your setup is wired it would help us help you.

Hi, I have a huanyang 2.2kw vfd, so fa have set the parameters according to information I found on the web, and the a very hard t follow manual, but I have a problem, when I press the run button all I get on the display is F0000 flashing, can some one please explain to me step by step how to operate this vfd?

Thanking in anticipation
Nick

got one also and F00000 is the actual frec the motor is running in
so the 00000 means O HZ

if you pres the start button you must at least hear the relais from the vfd closing
if not your command setting pd 001 and pd 002 are set to 0
check also the rest of the factory settings some of mine where off

got one also and F00000 is the actual frec the motor is running in
so the 00000 means O HZ

if you pres the start button you must at least hear the relais from the vfd closing
if not your command setting pd 001 and pd 002 are set to 0
check also the rest of the factory settings some of mine where off

Thanks for the info, I have changed the setting in pd001 from 1 to 0 and a bloody miracle..... it's working like a charm!!!!!

Thanks to every one again:))

Back