How did you get your user name and what does it mean.

More years ago that I wish to remember I signed up to my first bulletin board before the graphical interface net of today.
I had to choose an alias and all versions of my name appeared to be taken so I chose savarin, he was a famous chef, I was an unfamous chef but just happened to be teaching my students how to make savarin paste that day.
It kinda stuck and I've used it ever since.
PS, rum babas are made from savarin paste, hmm, nice.

Almost forty years ago I had a business partner whose first two characters of his last name were 'do' and the first two characters of my last name are 'co'. We called our business 'doco enterprises'. Later I continued and incorporated that name to DOCO Enterprises, INC. It turns out the 'do' is the first two characters of my first name as well. At any rate, after I incorporated and established in the area people began to call me 'doco' - it stuck.

I am a steam locomotive engineer on a tourist railroad here in Washington State. The old coal fired steamers were known as "Hogs" because of their appitite for fuel. the engineer became known as a "Hogger". Since the locomotives that I run came from the logging industry, I took the name "loggerhogger".

Mines pretty simple, First initial and last name. I too have a coin going on 19yrs clean and sober. Who would have thunk I would ever get straightened out almost 20 years ago. Certainly none of my playmates or parents, but I did and it has been a great ride on the sobriety train!!!!

Bob

My middle name is Francis then my sister hung Krankie Frankie on me.

frankie

I've got a few old cars that have gone out of
production, 48 Oldsmobile,58 Buick,40 Packard.
and a bunch of old Chevy's,Pontiac's,MG's
Vw busses.

ALL works in progress

hence ORPHAN AUTO

I am pretty well known on the jeep sites as F Bill, but the F has too many negative connotations nowadays. So, being as my current driveable jeep is known as a DJ3A ,

and I have started to specialize in the DJ models, I am joining any new jeep groups as DJ Bill. My first name is Bill, in case that isn't obvious. I am NOT a Disc jockey, altho I could be if anyone else wanted to listen to the old 70's tunes I usually have on in the shop.

Back