How did you get your user name and what does it mean.

Restoring a 69 Mach 1 Mustang. Its not pretty but it sure is fast...

Nice!

An uncle had a red '69 Mach 1 428CJ. When he sold it in the early '90's he gave me first dibs on it, with the condition that I could pay him back when I got out of college but I had to maintain insurance on it. Being a poor college kid I couldn't afford the insurance nor the gas so I had to let it go. :(

doubt anyone could guess that SE18 is abbrev for seven-eighths (of an inch) scale. Models represent 18" gauge prototypes (found worldwide), running on 32mm wide model track. It's an obscure "builders" scale with most modelers living in the UK but perhaps a few dozen in the U.S. I build all my trains and track.

I also have built a canal system and a Roman-style aqueduct. You can see some of what I'm doing here:

http://www.gardenpondforum.com/topic/10899-barge-mass-production/

Dave

Mine is an old E-mail address I got stuck with when I was working. It's the first 5 letters of my last name and the first letter of my first name.

Doug Rammel

Mine comes from the fact that I'm a guy that quit drinking. as in ex-alcoholic.:phew:

As I recall it was the S/N (screen name) I used on AOL back in the early '90s to troll for idiots. It stood for "The Truth is the Bane of All!" Then it just stuck... Has it really been that long?

Karl

Halligan is a crowbar on steroids that we used to carry on our trucks when I was an EMT. Loved that thing. Useful for opening anything that needs opening :))

DMS is from a book (Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson). I used to use it as a player name when playing games with friends in college.

Before cancer and disability I did a lot of dirtbike racing and when down hill Mt bike racing started I got into that. My last race bike was a heavily modified Gary Fisher Joshuaz2. Loved that bike when I could keep the steering stem from braking off (not fun on the kamakazi downhill). I too have a chip, been sober 19 years. It's well worth the effort.

Back