Horizontal bench mill,Rivett, Cataract Hardinge BB4 ,sloane or similar.

nibbman62

Registered
Registered
Hi Everyone,I am looking to buy a bench mill with collet headstock for clockmaking preferebly with dividing head in any condition.Either cash or trade. I have Elgin ,Cataract and Rivett lathes to trade .:))

Hello, I have a Hardinge TU-UM mill, with a small removable vertical head. Excellent working condition. I am in Massachusetts.
$4000.00, cash firm. Can include some tooling. If interested I can email pictures.

if you find the top of a bb4, i have the base and motor i could sell for cheap. i also have a barker am, which is a bit bigger... but has micrometer dials all around, and have imaging scales for it. not as fancy as hardinge, but 30 taper is much easier to find )

if you find the top of a bb4, i have the base and motor i could sell for cheap. i also have a barker am, which is a bit bigger... but has micrometer dials all around, and have imaging scales for it. not as fancy as hardinge, but 30 taper is much easier to find )

Mr. Toag, we definitely need to talk!

Hi Everyone,I am looking to buy a bench mill with collet headstock for clockmaking preferebly with dividing head in any condition.Either cash or trade. I have Elgin ,Cataract and Rivett lathes to trade .:))

Nibbman, I have the BB4 described in this thread:

http://www.hobby-machinist.com/threads/new-project-hardinge-bb4-horizontal-mill.32010/

I am considering selling it. If it looks like what you need let me know
Hi,Yes I am interested in the bb4,do you have the gear change levers/forward /reverse at the side that has the spare hole! please send me some details,price on petersonclocks@yahoo.com

I have a Hardinge TM I'm looking to move. Great machine. Larger than the BB4 but a similar overall footprint in terms of shop space.

Back