Home Switch Setup Problem

I'm going to reload Mach 3 current version as a first try. If that doesn't work I'll try an earlier version. I'll let you know how it works out.

Tom S

Reloading Mach 3 fixed the Ref All Home problem. Just realized while I'm writing this that I should have checked to see if the Zero All and the Rex X, Y and Z buttons work. I was so happy that homing was working it slipped my mind.

Thanks for the help guys.

Tom S

I'm happy the hear that you got it working. Those kinds of problems can be a bugger. Suffice it to say that my experience with Mach3 has not been totally positive and I'll leave it at that.

Keep in mind that "Zero All" should not cause the axes to move. It should merely set them all to display "zero" in their DROs.

Keep in mind that "Zero All" should not cause the axes to move. It should merely set them all to display "zero" in their DROs.

Thanks for the clarification. I had mistakenly assumed pushing the Zero All button did the same thing as the Ref All Home button.

Tom S

I'm happy to hear that you got it working. Those kinds of problems can be a bugger. Suffice it to say that my experience with Mach3 has not been totally positive and I'll leave it at that.

I have to agree. Doing the conversion was easy. Trying to understand why Mach 3 does what it does has been a challenge. I'm sure the "fun" is not over with.

Tom S

Back