Home Machinist Groups In Southern California, San Diego, North County

Joe Pitz

Registered
Registered
Hello all,

I have done some searching out on the web and there appears to be no meetups or groups available for Home Machinists to get together and brainstorm about machining, in the San Diego, North County area.

I guess back in 2007 there was a Meetup started but it appears to have died out.

Does anyone know of any get together groups of home machinists who meet on an informal basis to discuss machining?

I would imagine that formal groups or user groups do not do so well, that is why I am asking about a more informal situation.

Thanks

Joe

Hi Joe,

Formal or informal, I'd be interested in it. I'm also here in Escondido. I know there are other hobby-machinists around the area, some on this forum (and not). I'll send you a private message.

Greg

Hey, I would be interested in a machining group, I live in Ranch Penasquitos, Near Poway. Let me know if you can start up one. Jim B.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Hey Jim, A few of us have started to meet at each others shops and do some chatting. Not sure if there is enough interest for a formal group. But you are more than welcome to
join us. Drop me a private message and I will give you my phone number.

Thanks

Joe

Back