Hitachi SJ100DN question

DanLins

Measurer
Registered
I cannot seem to get out of program mode on this thing. Although the manual is written in english, this is apparently a very versatile unit, with all kinds of programmable parameters. I had this unit working about 1½ years ago, but my fumble fingers have managed to screw it up somehow.

Any ideas out there? I've got it connected to a LNS 1.5 hp 3 phase motor.

Thanks in advance...

sj100dn..JPG

Last edited:
It could be on "Monitoring" currently. Push the "Function key and see what parameter it is on, it may still be waiting for input on that parameter,hence stuck in program mode, otherwise reset the unit to factory defaults to start over. If you go through the parameters on the manual 1 by 1 you may narrow it down.

I would get a little but more familiar with your VFD , it will make operating it a lot easier....

hope you resolve your problem

B,

Thanks for the replies. I got it going after all, but according to the manual it should not run, since the program led is still on.

Regardless, it runs fine now, from .5 hz to 60 hz.

Thanks

Danl

So what did you do to correct the problem....:thinking:

B,

I thought I'd just go ahead and hit the #1(up) triangle, even though the prg led was still lit, and what do you know! took right off....

I've got the book, in english, about ½" thick with mostly font size 6. I read it when I can't sleep.... it helps a lot then...

So many programmable parameters. And I'm wondering why it max's out at 60 hz? hmmm.....

Limit stop setting from the factory. One of the peramiter settings,you can change that,just be careful........

B,

Who made the motor, what does the tag say as far as specs? If you do plan to go beyond the rpm on the stamped tag I would consider changing the bearings. And as Ed suggested , check with the manufactur on the limitations.....

B,

Who made the motor, what does the tag say as far as specs? If you do plan to go beyond the rpm on the stamped tag I would consider changing the bearings. And as Ed suggested , check with the manufactur on the limitations.....

B,

LNS motor, see photo. That is a 0.84 at the bottom on the 60 hz side, next to the cos (theta), a 0.82 on the 50 hz side.

LNS.jpg

Back