Hey All.......new Here....1st Lathe Coming...

Welcome noob, soon to be addicted if not all ready, lathe now , mill later , bandsaw , grinders, drills cutters . Omg am I scarring you yet , lol we all know the one who has the most tools wins. YUPP great site, we try to help but we need our picture fix , it don't happen if there's no picture.
You'll read it ALOT . Some like me now are unable to do what we love so it's a vicarious life for now.
I know.....addiction come easy..........been a maker for my whole life and have acquired the bandsaws, grinders, hydraulic press, welders and so on..........Lathe is seeing some good use and Yes........(sigh) I'm already eying a mill. :)

Those machines are so nice- I love that little tray on the headstock- more lathes should have that.
Mark S.
I love that tray. Use it all the time. It holds my dial and test indicators as well as tools I'm swapping back and forth.

Today's quickie was a new boss for my grinder to be able to hold a cut-off wheel. It's so awesome to be able to wish I had something and think.....Hey wait, I can make that!!

Paxx

Back