Here , Hold my Beer !

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I moved up to my present house 2 houses up the street . I buried tons of stuff back in 93 in the back yard because I couldn't fit it into the garage . I know the general location and the road hasn't been widened and I have a very good metal detector . Maybe this Spring if Mill lee comes down we'll dig this up . I'm sure it will be well seasoned by now . Kind of a time capsule . :grin:

I moved up to my present house 2 houses up the street . I buried tons of stuff back in 93 in the back yard because I couldn't fit it into the garage . I know the general location and the road hasn't been widened and I have a very good metal detector . Maybe this Spring if Mill lee comes down we'll dig this up . I'm sure it will be well seasoned by now . Kind of a time capsule . :grin:
I’ve wondered about your references to things buried. Looking forward to seeing what you unearth.

John

Sloss Industries (manufacturer of rock wool among other things) used to writ-off old spare parts and bury them so they could “recover” the book value. A buddy of mine had access to some “excess” motors (odd frame sizes & voltages) 20-odd years ago: we couldn’t find anyone who was interested in buying them.

you're a sick man burying good iron... Just because you couldn't fit it..
you should have built a big barn to store it... Or buy another house..
Or just buy a warehouse...
:grin:

you're a sick man burying good iron... Just because you couldn't fit it..
you should have built a big barn to store it... Or buy another house..
Or just buy a warehouse...
:grin:
Or SHIP IT ! :grin: Need some bolts ?

One could say that rust is a form of biodegrading/composting...

Machine guns? Atomic matter?
Aunt Betty's amputated leg?

You always entertain.
Who loves you babe?

You want me to reach out to that guy on FBMP that was selling his metal detector “finds?”

Back