"Here Be Tygers"

Let them free , something needs to take care of the varmints down there , shoot in NJ the great minds in Trenton turned out rattlesnakes and black bears . I've seen them in the woods , duck hunting one day a wolf came right up close to me with his snout covered in blood. After that encounter I started carrying a couple buckshot rounds . If he'd attacked he'd be dead my ten gauge had 3 1/2 number 2 steel at ten feet his brain would be gone. When I hunted I had tons of game all around I get real still and don't move till I'm on target. I've killed woodducks teal pintail mallards and geese at 85 yards a couple a bit further. Steel shot does reach but you got to put it there. Had some friends to my blind and they said what the hell are you using a howitzer. Nope just know how to hit what I aim at.
It would be very bad to have to kill those cats. I'd say catch them and ship them to where they are left in the world. But don't kill the tigers . To many other game animals are not being thinned down anymore.
I hunted every year of my life till I couldn't do it physically. Would I go again if able in a heart beat or blink of an eye.

Back