"Here Be Tygers"

G

Grumpy Gator

Forum Guest
Register Today
Just when I thought it could not get any stranger, Breaking News...All 5 local broadcast stations,"Three Tigers Running Loose"...On the face of it most would find this strange, But this is the winter home of whats left of all the traveling circuses ...Local social media blows up..."Pull in your livestock and grab your guns"...Helicopters from every TV station plus Local county sheriffs cris-crossing the night air spotlights probing all the possible hiding spots...licensed big cat owners posting pictures of all their cats in place and secured...Panic talk because of the time change small tasty children will be at bus stops in the dark tomorrow morning...The last hurricane came through here a few weeks ago with less drama...Welcome to Paradise...This is the price you pay to live here...
**G**

Where is this at?

Just when I thought it could not get any stranger, Breaking News...All 5 local broadcast stations,"Three Tigers Running Loose"...On the face of it most would find this strange, But this is the winter home of whats left of all the traveling circuses ...Local social media blows up..."Pull in your livestock and grab your guns"...Helicopters from every TV station plus Local county sheriffs cris-crossing the night air spotlights probing all the possible hiding spots...licensed big cat owners posting pictures of all their cats in place and secured...Panic talk because of the time change small tasty children will be at bus stops in the dark tomorrow morning...The last hurricane came through here a few weeks ago with less drama...Welcome to Paradise...This is the price you pay to live here...
**G**
Gator, I do not fancy the thought of hungry tigers prowling around in my area, some times I find life bad enough when the ***** cat I own becomes hungry, This problem you and all your fellow residents are now landed with is 100% the fault ofthe circus owners and mans exploitation of beautiful wild creatures which belong living happily in the wilderness , Such outdated forms of entertainment belong to the dark ages.

Maybe the escaped tigers and all the introduced giant snakes will take care of eachother..................but, ahh likely not.

He's in telavast (sp?) Florida

no tigers here in Montana, but they locked down the elementry school a couple of years ago because a mountain lion was seen prowling the creeki that runs nearby.

Sorry, all I forgot the new 2.0 version does not show hometowns...Sarasota Florida....Siting was at Myakka city... 15 miles east out in the country...All circus and rescue animals accounted for...Could well be a hoax...I hope so....Country folk out that way got life hard enough

Grumpy, your post : can you see your avatar, I saw mine fine but couldn't respond, O it's Florida only,
Maybe groups shouldn't come up on home screen
Thanks

Maybe they will develop a taste for pythons.

Back