Hello out there ! ! !

That sounds like one of my teachers in England. First day of class he finally asked me what I was doing in his auto class, Said it needed the credit. So he said ok, I till teach the England version of things and you convert and teach the US version. Had fun in that class.
m

Hello Philip, I've lived in Oregon most of my life and now on the east side of the Cascades. I even sort of know where Idiotville is (yes, guys, there is such a place in Oregon). But Cheshire is a new one for me, so I had to look it up. Welcome, and it looks like that many of us could learn a lot from you.

Welcome Aboard Phillip. Always great to hear a new 'voice' in the forum.

:eek:
Hello Philip, I've lived in Oregon most of my life and now on the east side of the Cascades. I even sort of know where Idiotville is (yes, guys, there is such a place in Oregon). But Cheshire is a new one for me, so I had to look it up. Welcome, and it looks like that many of us could learn a lot from you.
Well, with as Much RAIN as we get her in the Great Pacific NorthWET, you also know of that famous City,"Drain, Oregon"? Yes, I have been there!!!

doesn't ~drain~ that much . . .

philip

Welcome to the forum Phillip!

Thank you. mentioned above somewhere . . . I already am finding this place developing my creative urges in Metal!

The smallest item I ever made, was a 0.250 diameter Steam Engine . . . which really hummed!.

BTW, my Nephew, in Ft. Sill's 77 Army Band was on F/B tonight, and I noticed that they were using the Trombone Valve, OR at least it appeared so . . . I messaged him, and he replied "Good Eye" I have no idea what Vintage those Trombones are, but they play Serious Boogy Woogy on them!

philip

Welcome aboard Philip!
-brino

:eek:

Well, with as Much RAIN as we get her in the Great Pacific NorthWET, you also know of that famous City,"Drain, Oregon"? Yes, I have been there!!!

doesn't ~drain~ that much . . .

philip
Know about Drain. Did you know that Boring, Or has a sister city (well, town actually) called Dull, Scotland? You seem like both an interesting and a fun fellow. I'll be keeping an eye on your threads.

Back