Hate To Ask.....

Included in mine, my fellow CT resident.

Unfortunately no wrench is cheap nowaday. Does E C Goodwin Tech still take work for the students to work on? Give them a shout (860) 827-7736.

Tommy,
I thought of them for the Jeep. But since I just now got insurance for my wife so she can get the last aneurysm taken care of I am not sure I will even have enough left after paying all the bills. Time will tell. I did tell the wife I am not going to sell my old harley just to fix the jeep or the truck.

Prayers are still with you and hope that something works out on the truck or the jeep. I know what it is like not being able to work on your own stuff any longer. I often try then pay for it later for a while. There should be some local place where they will do something for you to at least get you mobile.

Tommy,
I thought of them for the Jeep. But since I just now got insurance for my wife so she can get the last aneurysm taken care of I am not sure I will even have enough left after paying all the bills. Time will tell. I did tell the wife I am not going to sell my old harley just to fix the jeep or the truck.

A Jeep AND a Harley man, me too! Wouldn't sell my toys either.

I don't think they charge a whole heck of a lot, give them a call and ask. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

BI take it to the MAN, He has ways that We do not know they are there.

Back