Hardinge Model B Turret Tailstock

I missed a Bridgeport for $500 last week with a bad table nut. I'm too crippled up to get to them. Don't have any friends when I need them only when they need me. But that's ok my conscience is always clear. No body can say I turned them down .I've missed lots of great deals being in a wheelchair .

I've found in life that if you act like a decent person, you almost always get what you need. Maybe not everything you want; but those really are two different things.

There's always a deal coming and going. If you missed it then accept the fact that it was probably hiding some major serious sin and you're better off without the headache.

Me and my wife were just talking about how we are the good friends but we don't really have any good friends.

I've found in life that if you act like a decent person, you almost always get what you need. Maybe not everything you want; but those really are two different things.

There's always a deal coming and going. If you missed it then accept the fact that it was probably hiding some major serious sin and you're better off without the headache.

Me and my wife were just talking about how we are the good friends but we don't really have any good friends.

Definitely some truth there, and also, that real friends are found sometimes in the most peculiar places. Mike

Back