Hardinge Super Precision Speed Lathe Manual

---------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• Hardinge Super Precision.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 159
  • Hardinge Super Precision Speed Lathe.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Do you have a Parts / Main manual on a Hardinge Speed lathe , or any other model that has Fast Lever Collet chuck.

I have one that needs some help. It wont stay locked.. and it looks like the nut ? press fit ? has been monkeyed with.

Hi,
I too am looking for the parts/service manual for the HLV or TFB Hardinge. I have a stuck collet system, and need to know how to disassemble, and any tips if anyone has about this. Thanks for any help,
John

Does anyone have a parts list and the diagrams for a Hardinge TL or TL10? I have ops manual and brochure but no parts list/drawings. I am having a bugger of a time finding one and will be very grateful if one of you can help me out! Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays! doug

[View attachment Hardinge_HLV.toolroomlathe.part list.pdf]50075[/ATTACH] (I hope I did this right): the attached is in response to guy who needed parts list and diagrams for HLV ...
If it does not attach properly, email me ddjohnson@cox.net, and I will send it in regular email
(Nelson: I uploaded it so if it does not come thru here and you can see it in the database, go ahead and do your magic so it gets posted / thanks!)

Back