Harbor Freight Red

jweaver72

Active User
Registered
This is not a major contribution but it is my first, I will start little and work my way up :)

While-st I was tearing my HF 44991 mill into all of its components it chipped the paint in a few place and remover it other to make sure I had good mating surfaces. It just so happens that earlier this year I painted the brake rotors on my suv with red paint. Bam! it is a perfect match.

The product is made by Dupli-Color "High performance caliber paint with Ceramic" Red of course.

I purchased it at Auto-Zone.

Like I said, it is a very small contribution.

Don't worry about the size of your contribution.:)) There's a lot of HF owners out there. Perhaps one of them will see this and use it..

Also, Dykem Red marking fluid for minor paint chips.
++++

This is not a major contribution but it is my first, I will start little and work my way up :)

While-st I was tearing my HF 44991 mill into all of its components it chipped the paint in a few place and remover it other to make sure I had good mating surfaces. It just so happens that earlier this year I painted the brake rotors on my suv with red paint. Bam! it is a perfect match.

The product is made by Dupli-Color "High performance caliber paint with Ceramic" Red of course.

I purchased it at Auto-Zone.

Like I said, it is a very small contribution.

Back