Happy Birthday to me.....Craftsman 12" X 36"

Olddaddy

Registered
Registered
I turned 63 today and like all young fellows my age, my thoughts turned to a lathe. I had no plans to buy another lathe, but this one popped up nearby and included enough tooling to make the sellers price affordable. I knew if I looked I would likely buy, so I set out before sunup to drive over to the coast and sure enought bought myself another lathe. Happy Birthday! It's a Craftsman 12" X 36" model number 101.28930. I now have multiples of most tooling items, way more than I can use, so will be selling some things off in the near future. My previous Craftsman 12" X 36", model #101.07403 will be going up for sale as well. A good day all around, I can't wait to be 64!!!

image.jpeg

My birthday was just over a week ago the 15th. No lathe on my birthday I'm jealous , I didn't even get a cake. But the best present of all my 2yr old grandaughter came to see me with a card she and her mommy made me. It's on my trophy from the Grand American in handicap .

Good find. But 101.28930 is the 12x24 version bench model with the pull-out knob for power cross-feed. The 12x36 would be 101.28940.

When you have time, please send me the serial number.

Well, I thought it was kinda short! 24" or 36" it's perfect for my needs. I appreciate the info!!

Back