Handy Indicator Holder

Pic isn't showing please resubmit.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done!

Daryl
MN

Uglydog it seems to be working ok on my end. I re posted. Hope it works for you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sorry, can't see it, loggerhogger. Tapatalk seems to cause issues on these forums. Perhaps someone knows the cure...

I do not know the cure, but here's a workaround that seem to work for me.
I am using the Firefox browser on a Windows 7 PC.

Whenever you see the dreaded red-x where a real picture should be, hit the "reply" button at the bottom right of that specific message. That will open a reply box at the bottom of that thread page and that reply box will include the pictures embedded properly. You can scroll thru it to see the entire post.

When you're done looking at the pictures (and if you don't really want to reply to the message) you can get rid of everything in that reply window by simple typing <ctrl><a> and then hitting <delete>.

Note by <ctrl><a> I mean to press and hold the key marked "Ctrl" or "Control", and simultaneously press the key marked "a".
This is a windows shortcut for "select-all". Then the "delete" key applies to everything that's selected.

-brino

Gunrunner you need to order a set of these for the Z axis hand crank. Bill did you just spit coffee on your monitor? :rofl:

View attachment 253356

2b0fe8bbb646552a4c1d19288b7359b3.jpg

Doesn;t work on Firefox or Safari (Mac)
Usually I can double click on these things an they open, but this one doesn't budge

Back