Halogen Machine Lamp

darkzero

Global Moderator
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Was hoping if anyone can help me find a lamp. I purchased it from Grizzly a couple of years ago but Grizzly no longer sells them. Ebay seller 800Watt used to sell them too but he is no longer on Ebay & doesn't seem to sell any lamps anymore.

It must be the same style as I need another arm extension for another lamp that I have (head/lamp style is not important but preferably the same). It's the one pictured on my carriage with only one arm. It originally comes with two arms, I just removed one. I've searched & searched with no luck, just a few other variations. At the time quite a few places carried them.

Thanks

Img_5669.jpg

Img_0672.jpg

Img_5669.jpg

Img_0672.jpg

I will see what I can find but I can't help wondering why you just don't make another extension? You have all the dimensions right there in front of you.

"Billy G" :thinking:

If you have the manuel or grizzly part number call them thay may still have parts for it.

I will see what I can find but I can't help wondering why you just don't make another extension? You have all the dimensions right there in front of you.

"Billy G" :thinking:

I would but it's not just a tube for the extension, I need the joints as well which split in half. I'd like to have the extra parts as well.

If you have the manuel or grizzly part number call them thay may still have parts for it.

My lathe is not a Grizzly & that light did not originally come on the lathe. Grizzly used to sell a number of machine mount lamps which they no longer carry. But that is a good idea. I found one Grizzly lathe that appears to come with the same lamp & it's listed on their site to order but not in stock. They also just list the arms for $90 but they list the entire light for $65 which doesn't make sense. I'm going to order it & see what I get.

Thanks fellas!

Back