H-M Video Library and Channels

HMF

Site Founder
Administrator
Last edited:
Umm, where can I find the channels at, I need to post a short video showing back gears in action on my restoration thread.
I find nothing under media gallery for video.

To augment the links posted, maybe this will help also.

2017-12-12_10-24-38.jpg

Hello and thank you RandyM, I have know idea how I missed that - Once I was pointed in the right direction the rest was easy, posted a couple test videos showing Electrolysis in motion, their short but I bet you haven't seen it in action, I wish they had this media section from the start - I could have made some time laps videos showing the whole process as it happens...

Its a bit late in the game and I only have few pieces left to electrocute but I'll see what I can do, Video will come in handy with the back gears for sure.

Your videos may be embedded into posts as well. Copy the code on the lower right of your video's page, and enter that into your post, thusly:

View media item 97294

Your videos may be embedded into posts as well. Copy the code on the lower right of your video's page, and enter that into your post, thusly:

View media item 97294

Thanks Liam, That was the first thing I tested out. I should get a trophy for being the very first member to post a video. .)

Back