Grizzly G0757 Vert. /Horiz. mill

I am not much of a Grizzly fan. The terms "Heavy Duty" and Grizzly do not belong in the same sentence. My mill is a Taiwanese G0695 and still had issues and sloppy assembly. Grizzly will throw parts at you for awhile if you have problems but, if your problem is not resolved...your only option is to re-crate and ship back (your labor is free to them). Besides being an utter pain in the ass, that doesn't sound too bad....right? The kicker is that if their "tech" (whatever qualification that is) finds no issue, guess what......yep, you eat shipping both ways.

PM is Matt and Matt has a face and direct email. Usually Matt himself answers my questions. In my opinion, if PM has anything that remotely fits your needs, that is the direction I would go.

Agreed. After more research and thought, I'll be holding off on purchasing anything till I can afford something from PM that's Taiwanese-made. I've always gotten that "Harbor Freight" feel from the Grizzly ads anyway.

Agreed. After more research and thought, I'll be holding off on purchasing anything till I can afford something from PM that's Taiwanese-made. I've always gotten that "Harbor Freight" feel from the Grizzly ads anyway.

I've never looked at it that way but, "Harbor Freight Feel" is spot on!

Back