[Shaper] Gould Eberhardt

GaryClare

Registered
Registered
looking for information for 16" ? shaper serial number 80257, any help would be appreciated. 1955 or later manufacture? no data plate on machine, want to repair for Museum use.

I will go to Museum tomorrow see if I can determine anything from what plates are there may post some pic's got oil new filter on order.

I've got a G&E 24", and the manual. It may cover that model too. I'll have a look tomorrow.

It is a 16 inch, 16 speed looks like a plain tool room model after viewing a 14 inch that was sold recently it wasn't used very hard looks good need to fix a few things will look on amazon or ebay see if there is a manual out there. thank you for the help

The manual I have is printed for Mitts&Merrill - G&E. It covers Tool Room and Industrial shapers beginning with SN 4950A.
My SN is 6264A19.

If you can put up a picture, that may help match it up, but it looks like the manual may be right for yours.

Thank you, waiting for delivery by snail mail I think I found a parts manual and an operator manual on indusrialmanuals.com

Back