*** Gone *** Free Chuck!

JayMcClellan

Registered
Registered
This is not a plea to liberate some prisoner named Charles, nor am I offering an organic shoulder cut of beef.

My milling machine came with a very basic 1/2" drill chuck on an R8 arbor, still like new but I just upgraded to a Llambrich keyless chuck so I'm offering the one that came with the mill for anyone who can use it:

IMG_0245.JPG

This is quite simply the finest drill chuck that no money can buy, and miraculously it works with both SAE and metric drill bits! It even comes with an Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee - if it ever fails to give complete satisfaction then just give it to someone else, problem solved. The recipient assumes all liability for pinched fingers and holes drilled in the wrong place.

All I ask is that you cover the $7 for postage anywhere in the U.S. Send me a PM, first one wins.

Absolutely fantastic disclaimer! Are you by any chance a lawyer or a marketing guy?

Absolutely fantastic disclaimer! Are you by any chance a lawyer or a marketing guy?
No I'm a software developer. We didn't invent the phrase "actual mileage may vary" but we use it a lot.

Back