Go To For Materials?

Finster

Registered
Registered
Hey everyone. I've been lurking for a few days and this is my first post. I searched around a little but didn't find anything recent about my question. Who is your go to metal supplier over the net, for brass, bronze, steel and aluminum? I live in the middle of nowhere and don't need much of any one thing at one time so going to pick up a load of material is not much of an option. I would rather have it delivered in small quantities. Seems like prices are all over the map. Is there any one place out there with great (cheap) prices that you deal with on the internet?

EBAY...if you have a few days to wait for arrival..
beats driving 100 miles for small stuff

I do eBay, and I usually get my aluminum bar from Enco when they have free shipping discounts.

You could advertise hiking away scrap & someone may hook you up if there isn't a scrap yard around. Of there is buy from there. You still may get hooked up even if there is a yard around. Then just pick it for the good stiff & sale the junk to the yard.

I find pretty good stuff at several scrap yards in the area.
Randy

I use speedy metals also McMaster depending on what it is. I am pretty much in the woods also south of Washington PA.

Use Ebay a lot, have used a few others but depends on what is needed and who is cheapest that day.

Back